Wine Petit Pittacum
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Mencía grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Bierzo
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Pittaccum
- TASTING NOTES: Del Bierzo, variété indigène. Intense couleur cerise. fruits rouges, cerises, mûres. nez frais Lisse et rapide. Juicy, avec beaucoup de fruits.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pittaccum
Petit Pittacum online store
The grape comes from centuries-old vineyards cultivated on steep slopes of clay that compose the mountainous belt of the vineyard Bierzo. This mountainous complex is oriented to the east and north, which contributes to endow Petit Pittacum with a marked Atlantic character. For the production of Petit Pittacum, the harvest is done manually and the grapes are transferred to the winery in small boxes of 12 kg. Once there, the grapes go through a manual sorting table.
- There are still no reviews for this product.