Wine Petret Rosado
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º
- WINERIES: Ballabriga
- TASTING NOTES: View: Intense rose up to eye of gallo.Luminoso, clean, transparent, with remains of carbon when offered in the glass. Nose: Floral fragrance of fresh flowers where the marshmallow stands out. Clean, slightly prickly on the nose, releasing raspberries together tangerine and violet notes. Palate: Inviting acidic freshness, with the warm tinge of Garnacha and the most wild and herbaceous note of Merlot. It comes with a peculiar set of flavors between sweet and bitter predominance that lengthens its echoes to a broad end of the palate.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Ballabriga
Now you can buy your Petret Rosado wine online at the best price
Petret Rosado, a wine that is drunk well.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Petret Rosado
Traditional method of bleeding in virgin. Elaboration in stainless steel tanks.
What kind of wine is Petret Rosado
Young wine without aging
The Ballabriga winery
The winery is committed to making wines easy to drink with a classic Somontano cut. This winery cultivates its own grapes with which it later elaborates its wines.
Its vineyards are located in the municipality of Adahuesca, at the foot of the Sierra de Guara. The Ballabriga family has cultivated their vineyards for generations.
This current winery was founded in 2000 by José Miguel Ballabriga, to create wines of a high quality.
This family winery has set itself the objective of recovering local varieties of Somontano, with flavors from the past.
One of its native grapes is the Parraleta, and this winery is making an effort to recover this grape, very extinct today, but which provides excellent quality to their wines. Similarly, they are recovering the Alcañon grape to make white wines The building of the winery is modern and functional, partially buried to facilitate aging in the barrels. Located in the center of the Batrallo estate, surrounded by its vineyards.
They have stainless steel tanks and French and American oak barrels. The careful selection, almost individual, of these barrels and their toasting is one of our main tasks to achieve unique wines.
Denomination of origin of Petret Rosado
This denomination of Origin Somontano, is of cold winters and hot summers. In addition, sudden changes in temperature are frequent in spring and autumn.
The average annual temperature is 11 degrees Celsius.
These wines usually have a very good graduation, and a perfect acidity. They tend to be fruity.
Varieties of grapes used in Petret Rosado
Made with grapes of varieties of Garnacha and Merlot
Grapes from the vineyards of Adahuesca and the winery.
Wine pairing Petret Rosado
Tickets, rice dishes, salads, pastas, cold meats and certain white meats.
Occasions in which this wine Petret Rosado is appropriate
As an appetizer and in meals with rice and salads.
Price / quality ratio of Petret Rosado
Highly recommended for its price. Good value for money
Degree of alcohol and optimum service temperature of Petret Rosado
Graduation of 13.5 º recommendable take at a temperature of between 10 º.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also