Wines / Ribera del Duero / Red / Dominio de Pingus
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Dominio de Pingus
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red with violet rim. The nose is creamy, spicy and broad. It is a very elegant wine.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Dominio de Pingus
The winery Dominio de Pingus is an artisan winery, with a few rows of barrels, a rudimentary press, some wooden vats and stainless steel tanks. But the craftsmanship and low production, may allow his best in the high quality of the final product. The secret of these wines is in the Tinto Fino old vines grown in just five acres in a very controlled selection. The stripping is done manually and patiently reeled the ripest grapes from each bunch. The subsequent fermentation is completely natural; practice that allows better pigmentation and keep the wine to retain its aroma and fruity flavor. The process of maceration and fermentation lasts about twenty days and then the wine goes into barrels for malolactic fermentation. The wine is left lying between 20 and 23 months without racking up a month before bottling, when the lees are removed so that the wine is completely clean. Nor is filtered or clarified, to respect fully their natural qualities.
Buy online wine Pingus
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)