Wine Pirineos Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Gewürztraminer grape , Sauvignon blanc grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- TASTING NOTES: Has the depth of their own perfume and aromatic diversity notes: citrus (lime, lemon), flowers (roses and orange blossom), spices (white chocolate and vanilla), fruits (quince, white melon) and a fresh vegetable party recalls peppermint to, the fern. The palate is all flavor and balance. It has weight, volume, sweetness, balanced acidity and great aromatic persistence on the palate in which all the fruit and freshness appreciated.
Pyrenees wine online store
Pyrenees White, made with the aromatic white varieties Chardonnay, Gewürztraminer and Sauvignon Blanc, this pale yellow wine with greenish tones is conceived as a perfume.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also