Wine Pirineos Rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Pirineos
- TASTING NOTES: This wine from Bodega Pyrenees is a pink with white soul, very fragrant, fresh and floral. The palate is sweet and very balanced, capable of surprising culinary combinations. With personality. Lush, intense, fresh with a wide nose, full of nuances among them citrus, violets, cherries and roses. Reminiscent of a perfume. The palate has a large volume and softness. It is a wine full of flavor and balance, with perfect acidity that adds freshness and fluidity. Cherries, rose jam in the mouth and a great aromatic persistence. Rosado Pyrenees is a stunning wine.
Pirineos rosado, a wine designed for its aroma to be important. Elaborated with the variety Tempranillo, it gives a great differentiation for its aromatic palette, very fruity, floral and fresh. It is accompanied by a small percentage of Cabernet Sauvignon.
Pirineos rosado wine online store
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also