Wine Pirineos tinto
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Pirineos
- TASTING NOTES: It presents a cherry red with violet tones. Intense nose. Very fresh and fruity aromas with thiol flavors (tomato leaf, cassis, passion fruit, lime). Very high intensity of fruit. Good integration of wood that brings complexity and sweetness on the nose and palate. Soft and juicy with high aromatic persistence.
Pyrenees wine online store
Bodegas Pirineos has identified a new unpublished profile that responds to the mixture of two varieties (Merlot and Syrah) and that manifests itself naturally in the Somontano. This is a very important discovery because of its originality, since this specific profile has not been documented in any other wine area in Spain or in the rest of the World for this variety.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also