Wine Portal del Moncayo Ilusión
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Bodegas Roman
- TASTING NOTES: Wine of high layer, cherry red color, purple tones. Its aroma is intense, very fruity, notes of red and black fruits (raspberries, blackberries) stand out. Spicy tones typical of a quality garnacha (cinnamon, pepper, licorice). Soft entry, sweet and complete step, that fills us with pleasant sensations. Perfect balance between acidity and an elegant round tannin. Its aftertaste is long and silky
- MARK / PRODUCER: Bodegas Roman
Now you can buy online your Portal del Moncayo Ilusion wine at the best price.
Wine making Portal del Moncayo Illusion
Cold maceration, alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature in 15,000 kg coated cement tanks, manual overruns, gravity by-pass.
The whole process is done with great care and respect for the grape.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also