Wine Portal del Moncayo Pasión
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Bodegas Roman
- TASTING NOTES: High layer wine, cherry red color and purple tones. Great aromatic intensity to ripe fruits (blackberries, raspberries, black plum) with spicy tones and balsamic Licorice and violet notes. Light aromas of soft and elegant toast. The palate is powerful, intense, long and silky. Good acidity, balanced tannin, permanent presence of fruit. Harmonious aftertaste, memory of pleasant sensations of the terroir. A full and sweet wine. It can present natural precipitates due to the fact that this wine has not undergone strong clarifications or filtrations in order not to eliminate part of its properties.
- BARREL AGING: 9 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Bodegas Roman
Now you can buy online your Portal del Moncayo Pasión wine at the best price.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Portal del Moncayo Pasión
Cold pre-fermentation during 2 days following the alcoholic fermentation with temperature control at 24-28ºC. Malolactic fermentation in barrel. Soft batonages. 9 months in new barrels and second aging French oak 225 liters. 3 months in the bottle
What kind of wine Portal del Moncayo Pasión
9 months in new barrels and second aging French oak 225 liters. 3 months in the bottle
The Roman winery
Family tradition in the artisanal elaboration of wines, the care and selection of grapes and vineyards are born our wines, made as before.
With effort, dedication and passion for the trade Bodegas Román obtains a wine of excellent quality, mainly of the Garnacha variety of its old vineyards.
Our winery is located in Bulbuente, is a family winery, artisan and young, located in the Campo de Borja, whose Denomination of Origin, recognized worldwide, we belong.
Denomination of origin of the Portal Portal del Moncayo Pasión
It belongs to the DO Campo de Borja. Campo de Borja is located northwest of the province of Zaragoza, 60 km from the capital.
It is a transition zone between the mountains of the Iberian System and the Ebro Valley.
It comprises the Somontano del Moncayo and extends along the Valle del
river Huecha and the so-called Llanos de Plasencia.
Side. Campo de Borja treasures among its authentic jewels wines in which the variety "Garnacha" reaches all its splendor.
In the lower area, with altitudes between 350 and 450 meters, we find brown limestone soils and "garnachas", both in traditional glass formation and trellis.
The upper area of ??the D.O, whose vineyards range from 550 to 700 meters of altitude, corresponds to the foothills of Moncayo. Their wines are fine, subtle and elegant.
Variety of grapes used in Portal del Moncayo Pasión
The variety used: Garnacha100%
Vineyards located on the slopes of Moncayo.
Vineyards of 50 years, planted in a plantation frame 1.5 m x 1.5 m in glass. Located in the municipality of Bulbuente, 600 m and with a 15% drop.
Soils brown-limestone and terrace, with medium-high stony, poor in organic matter, which contribute to the good cultivation of the vineyard.
Wine pairing Portal del Moncayo Pasión
To take with red meats, roasts and cured cheeses.
Occasions in which it is appropriate Portal del Moncayo Pasión
To take in family meals and celebrations.
Price / quality ratio Portal del Moncayo Pasión
Good value for money.
Degree of alcohol of Portal del Moncayo Pasión
A graduation of 15º vol.
Ideal consumption temperature of Portal del Moncayo Pasión
It is recommended to take it at 16º.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also