Wine Pradorey Verdejo Seleccion Especial
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-12º C
- WINERIES: Pradorey
- TASTING NOTES: VIEW: Greenish yellow of high intensity NOSE: Fresh notes of tropical fruits, stone fruits and white fruits, such as pineapple, peach and pear, and light balsamic notes of vanilla very well integrated into the wine. Elegant, thin and subtle MOUTH: Balanced, silky and broad. Moderate and balanced acidity. Much persistence, with memories in the aftertaste of tropical fruits and bone.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pradorey
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy online your Pradorey Verdejo Special Selection wine at the best price.
Wine making Pradorey Verdejo Seleccion Especial
Aging on lees for 9 months and 3 months in French oak barrels.
Varieties of grapes used in Pradorey Verdejo Seleccion Especial
Origin: Rueda (Valladolid)
Wine pairing Pradorey Verdejo Seleccion Especial
Appetizers with foie gras. Fatty white fish and softer blue fish: bream, cod, hake, monkfish or sea bass.
Paella with seafood and fresh pasta with cream or cheese-based sauces. Fat birds, such as duck, goose or goose
Medium healing cheeses.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also