Wine Puerta del Viento mencía
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Mencía grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Bierzo
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Puerta del Viento
- TASTING NOTES: Harvest: Manual in boxes of 15 Kg. with cluster selection in vineyard and cellar. Preparation: 100 % natural wine. Fermentation with indigenous yeasts. It contains no added sulfites or any other additive or adjuvant. Bottling: Wine clarified naturally. It has not been screened. Tasting notes: Colour: Cherry Red with violet edges of last tones. Nose: Powerful aroma primary with mineral tones. Secondary aromas of plum accompanied by subtle notes of well toasted new wood, with some smoky character. Palate: solid body, broad, firm and tasty wine. Aftertaste: Lingering and spicy.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Puerta del Viento
Buy online wine without sulfites
According to current legislation a wine without sulfites is one containing less than 10 mg per liter in total sulfur dioxide content. According to current legislation a wine without sulfites is one containing less than 10 mg per liter in total sulfur dioxide content.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also