Wine Puerta del Viento mencía
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Mencía grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Bierzo
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Puerta del Viento
- TASTING NOTES: Harvest: Manual in boxes of 15 Kg. with cluster selection in vineyard and cellar. Preparation: 100 % natural wine. Fermentation with indigenous yeasts. It contains no added sulfites or any other additive or adjuvant. Bottling: Wine clarified naturally. It has not been screened. Tasting notes: Colour: Cherry Red with violet edges of last tones. Nose: Powerful aroma primary with mineral tones. Secondary aromas of plum accompanied by subtle notes of well toasted new wood, with some smoky character. Palate: solid body, broad, firm and tasty wine. Aftertaste: Lingering and spicy.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
Buy online wine without sulfites
According to current legislation a wine without sulfites is one containing less than 10 mg per liter in total sulfur dioxide content. According to current legislation a wine without sulfites is one containing less than 10 mg per liter in total sulfur dioxide content.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also