Wine Puerta Vieja Crianza Selección
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Riojanas
- TASTING NOTES: Deep red color, bright and clean pillory. Very cool and licorice, red fruit also emphasize the spicy aroma of toasted new oak tones. Soft on the palate, pleasantly tannic and vinous character with a smooth finish and great persistence of flavor. Definitely a wine by its structure, may well have been in a long stay in barrels become a reserve.
- BARREL AGING: 18 meses
wine bottle prepared classic stemmed and crushed with new control technologies and long maceration fermentation grapes. Aged 18 months in new American oak barrels with natural stabilization therein. Maturation in the bottle for six months before marketing.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Tedeum Blanc de Blancs Grand Cuvée Spéciale