Wine Puerta Vieja Crianza Selección
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Riojanas
- TASTING NOTES: Deep red color, bright and clean pillory. Very cool and licorice, red fruit also emphasize the spicy aroma of toasted new oak tones. Soft on the palate, pleasantly tannic and vinous character with a smooth finish and great persistence of flavor. Definitely a wine by its structure, may well have been in a long stay in barrels become a reserve.
- BARREL AGING: 18 meses
- MARK / PRODUCER: Riojanas
- ORIGIN: Cenicero-Spain
Now you can buy your Puerta Vieja Crianza Seleccion wine online at the best price
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Puerta Vieja Crianza Selección
Classic elaboration of destemmed and crushed grapes with long maceration and fermentative control.
What kind of wine is Puerta Vieja Crianza Selección
Aged for 18 months in new American oak barrels with natural stabilization in them. Ripening in bottle for about six months, before its commercialization.
The winery Riojanas
With more than a century of history, it was founded in 1890. It is therefore a family-owned winery, which has remained in time, updated and modernized.
As a result of this effort and in the unqualified pursuit of quality, today it enjoys the ISO 9002 Certification issued by AENOR.
This winery controls more than 300 hectares of vineyards in the town of Cenicero, and other nearby locations.
Denomination of origin of Puerta Vieja Crianza Selección
Belonging to the DO Rioja, this denomination represents the maximum expression of Spanish wines. The Rioja Denomination of Origin - DO Ca Rioja - is considered one of the best and most prestigious denominations in the world. It covers the regions, Navarra and the Basque Country, divided into three areas: Rioja Alta, Rioja Baja and Rioja Alavesa. The extension of land thus reaches 52,900 hectares.
Variety of grapes used in Puerta Vieja Crianza Selección
Varieties of grapes: 100% Tempranillo. From Cenicero and San Vicente de la Sonsierra
Wine pairing Puerta Vieja Crianza Selección
Meats, stews, salads and vegetables
Occasions in which Puerta Vieja Crianza Selección is appropriate
To accompany in business lunch / Work, Family event, Lunch with friends.
Price / quality ratio Puerta Vieja Crianza Selección
A very recommended wine to drink, with a very adjusted price for its category.
Degree of alcohol Puerta Vieja Crianza Selección
Ideal service temperature of Puerta Vieja Crianza Selección
Consume preferably at a temperature between 14º and 17º.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also