Wine Quinta del Obispo chardonnay-gewurztraminer
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Gewürztraminer grape , Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Castilla y León
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º C
- WINERIES: Quinta del Obispo
- TASTING NOTES: Pale yellow with green steely glare. Complex and intense varietal aroma of green apple, ripe peach, fennel and exotic fruits (guava, passion fruit), a discrete mineral background. Broad, fat, with a clean and fresh thanks to its sustained step palate acidity. Slightly syrupy aftertaste.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Quinta del Obispo
Mechanical harvesting, grape entry between 8 ° -10 ° C. Maceration at 3 º C for 24 hours, 12 hours racking and fermentation at 14 º C for 22 days. Racking. Ageing on lees 30 days. Clarification, filtration and bottling.
Quinta del Obispo online store
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also