Wine Quinta del Obispo mencía
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Mencía grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Castilla y León
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 12º-14º
- WINERIES: Quinta del Obispo
- TASTING NOTES: Garnet red with purple, very vivid and bright, excellently covered edges. On the nose very intense, very spicy on a mineral background, ripe black fruit. The palate is unctuous, round with plenty of tannin, slightly cool, very long and balanced. Consumption of 1-5 years.
Varieties: 100% mencía. Manual harvesting, grape entry between 12 and 15ºC. Alcoholic fermentation 24 ºC, Malolactic in stainless steel at low temperature.
Quinta del Obispo online store
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Tedeum Blanc de Blancs Grand Cuvée Spéciale