Wine Raul Calvo Reserva
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Raul Calvo
- TASTING NOTES: Attractive cherry red color, well covered with garnet shades and final reflections more tiles. The entire range of fruity aromas invade a subtle and elegant way the cup. Raspberry, blueberry, ripe cherry and plum coexist with toasted wood and irreproachable manner. Good structure, powerful and warm, toasted finish and floral notes
- BARREL AGING: 25 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Raul Calvo
Variety Tempranillo 100% Made from our own vineyards, we take great care and dedication in a small family winery that maintains the most traditional methods and sells around 180,000 bottles.
Raul Calvo wine online store
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also