Wine Raul Calvo Seleccion
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Raul Calvo
- TASTING NOTES: Complex nose, where it is easy to distinguish compotes aromas of red berries, on a stylish background hardwood. Tasty, tannic, ending in a powerful and expressive fruitful end.
- BARREL AGING: 20 meses
- MARK / PRODUCER: Raul Calvo
Made from a meticulous selection of clusters from our older vines. The fermentation is controlled to the maximum, then passed to the French oak barrels where it will now perform the malolactic fermentation. Once this process is completed, it will remain in these barrels approximately 20 months where it will grow old, and finally the bottle, where it reaches its roundness.
Raul Calvo wine online store
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also