Wine Real Rubio Crianza magnum
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Viñedos Real Rubio
- TASTING NOTES: The Graciano variety attached to classic tempranillo wine endorse colorful, rotund acidity. On the nose, the French oak blends with red fruits, vanilla. Powerful on the palate, long step, we find a mature tannins, kind, full wine harmony.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
Buy online Real Rubio wine
Harvested the first days of October. Selection of some small production vineyards to create a wine for aging. Complete stemming of the grapes and controlled fermentation at 25 ° C. Stay in barrel for 18 months, of which 12 in French oak and American oak 6, to finish round out the wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Tedeum Blanc de Blancs Grand Cuvée Spéciale