Wine Real Rubio tinto joven
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Viñedos Real Rubio
- TASTING NOTES: Intense color, highlighting violets and purples. The brightness and vivacity of the wine speak of good development, youth, and convey what the hold you want, bring the grapes from the vine to the bottle. Aromas clear variety, blackberry, raspberry, fresh aromas and coffee notes from the wood. In mouth, alive, awake, finding what we perceive in the nose, a wide range of flavors that end with remembering varietal grapes that make wine.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñedos Real Rubio
Our wines are balanced, fresh and persistent, we get from healthy and perfectly ripe grapes. Its uniqueness part of the great varietal richness of our holding, we make the tremendously rich wines in their tasting, containing the best of each variety: the elegance of Tempranillo, Garnacha fruit, tannin and acidity and Mazuelo Graciano persistence. The result are wines smell and taste great expression moved spice notes or red and black fruits, with a sense of volume and fullness. Harvested the first days of September. Handpicked stemmed, spreading varieties in processing. Controlled fermentation at 25 ° C to preserve the aromas typical of the variety. Aged in American oak barrels for 3 months.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also