Wine Reina de Castilla Verdejo
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-11º C
- WINERIES: Reina de Castilla
- TASTING NOTES: View: bright yellow straw color with greenish air. Nose: aroma of white fruit and peach kernel. Fennel spices. Mouth: Balanced and powerful with a certain bitter final touch
- MARK / PRODUCER: Reina de Castilla
Made with grapes from vineyards with an age of more than 35 years in glass.
Maceration at low temperature directly in the pressa to preserve the qualities of the grape.
Fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
- Brussels World Competition (Bulgaria2016)
-Mundus Vini Competition (Germany 2016)
-Contest Catavinum World & Wines Competition (2017,2016)
-CWSA China Wine & Spirits Awards (China 2016)
Buy online a Verdejo Reina de Castilla
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also