Wine Reis d'isabena
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º
- WINERIES: Bal D'isabena
- TASTING NOTES: Red Wine intense cherry red. The nose of ripe black fruit, balsamic and spicy something appear. The palate is fleshy, with sweet tannins very well assembled with wood.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Bal D'isabena
Wine bottle Impregnated by the strength of the Pyrenees, seasoned with youth and restlessness and walking hand experience an innovative and enthusiastic way to create wines with great personality emerges. Bodegas Bal d'Isábena born mime and caring professionals who work there. Caldos begotten payments reduced extension that allow the cultivation of varieties with care and dedication. Bal d'Isábena features functional accommodation of 800 m2 with a production capacity of 100,000 liters. Traditional vinification methods are used, combined with modern processing techniques and constant experimentation. A controlled viticulture and careful preparation, resulting in a very personal wines that will certainly not fail to impress wine lovers.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also