Wine Reis d'isabena blanco
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Gewürztraminer grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º
- WINERIES: Bal D'isabena
- TASTING NOTES: Bright straw color. Aroma fruity, fresh fruit, white flowers, herbs. Potent, tasty, fresh mouth, balsamic, Long
The soils are calcareous clay, low fertility and good permeability condition type. All farms are rainfed without artificial irrigation systems which receive average rainfall of 550 mm per year. The good weather in the area for growing grapes, allows us to apply an almost organic farming and almost free treatments.
Reis online wine store
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also