Wine René Barbier Petillant Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Penedes
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 10.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: René Barbier
- TASTING NOTES: White wine yellow needle with green hues. Perfect clarity. very fine bubbles practically unnoticeable. very mild and secondary patents primary aromas. Is light on the palate, something doomed and fruity. needle feature is perceived in the mouth. Good harmony together.
Buy online wine from Penedes
The first fermentation of the must takes place in stainless steel tanks with controlled temperature. The second fermentation takes place in isobaric deposits until the sugars ferment completely.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also