Wine René Barbier Petillant Rosado
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Trepat grape , Monastrell grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Penedes
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 10.5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: René Barbier
- TASTING NOTES: Pink wine with pink needle-raspberry hues. Perfect clarity. Perlage fine bubbles. Special conservation foam crown. fruity aromas with hints of strawberry and raspberry. In palate it is soft and fruity, perceiving the slight itching of the sparkling wine that makes it even cooler. Good harmony together.
- MARK / PRODUCER: René Barbier
You can now buy your René Barbier Petillant Rosé wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of René Barbier Petillant Rosé
The first fermentation of the musts takes place in stainless steel tanks with controlled temperature. The second fermentation takes place in isobaric deposits until the sugars fully ferment.
What kind of wine is René Barbier Petillant Rosado
The rosé sparkling wine. Cool
The Rene Barbier winery
In 1870 the grape phylloxera devastated the French vineyards and among them, those of the Barbier family. In wine-growing areas, wages were cut in half, companies collapsed, and much of the population migrated to other countries, such as Spain.
For this reason, Léon Barbier, son of vineyard owners in the Avignon region, settles in Catalonia, establishing his company in Tarragona in 1880.
Denomination of Origin of René Barbier Petillant Rosé
Penedés is a Spanish denomination of origin that takes its name from the Catalan region of Penedés. The cultivation area is 27,542 ha., It comprises 47 municipalities in the south of the province of Barcelona, ??and 16 municipalities in the province of Tarragona.
Grape variety used in René Barbier Petillant Rosé
Use the grape varieties: Monastrell and Trepat.
The influence of the Mediterranean Sea and the sun make the Penedès region an area with a temperate and warm climate, very suitable for growing vines.
Wine pairing René Barbier Petillant Rosé
To take with pasta and rice.
Occasions when René Barbier Petillant Rosé is appropriate
Price / quality ratio René Barbier Petillant Rosé
Alcohol grade of René Barbier Petillant Rosé
A graduation of 10.5º vol.
René Barbier Petillant Rosé ideal temperature
It is recommended to take it at 6º-8º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also