Wine René Barbier Petillant Rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Trepat grape , Torrontés grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Penedes
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 10.5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: René Barbier
- TASTING NOTES: Pink wine with pink needle-raspberry hues. Perfect clarity. Perlage fine bubbles. Special conservation foam crown. fruity aromas with hints of strawberry and raspberry. In palate it is soft and fruity, perceiving the slight itching of the sparkling wine that makes it even cooler. Good harmony together.
- MARK / PRODUCER: René Barbier
Buy online Rene Barbier Petillant Rosado wine
Fresh wine from Penedes
To take an appetizer with rice and also with vegetables.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also