Wine Ribera del Jua Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Monastrell grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Jumilla
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Ribera del Jua
- TASTING NOTES: View: Intense cherry-violet color. Nose: Aromas red fruit and ripe fruit, sweet and creamy roasted coffee and oak vanilla. Palate: Friendly, well-structured palate, complex, fruit ripe and mountain herbs, spicy, expressive, with character, tasty, sweet, pleasant and good persistence.
- BARREL AGING: 7 months
Now you can buy your Ribera del Júa Crianza wine online at the best price.
A nice wine with good persistence
Wine making Ribera del Jua Crianza
Made in French and American oak barrels
What kind of wine is Ribera del Jua Crianza
It is a red wine with seven months of barrel, made with three types of grape very pleasant to drink and fruity aromas.
The Ribera del Jua winery
Bodegas Ribera del Juá, is a project led by grapes and their vinification. The grapes that best interpret their environment and the nature of vine cultivation in their landscapes, the great differential of our area, climate and soil, well managed and assimilated by the other determining factor, the plant and its adaptation, lead a winemaking of respect to the fruit of the vines, to the grapes, with a team that applies experience, talent and commitment, ....
Varieties of grapes used in Ribera del Jua Crianza wine
They use three types of grapes: Monastrell, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah.
Wine pairing Ribera del Jua Roble Crianza
Roasted and baked red meats. White meat with griddle and embers.
Rices of hunting. Variety of well-grown cured cheeses.
Mocha sweets and chocolates.
Wine graduation Ribera del Jua Crianza
It has a 15º alcohol content
Ideal temperature of Ribera del Jua Crianza wine
It is recommended to consume at a temperature between 14º and 16º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also