Wine Ribera del Jua Roble
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Monastrell grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Jumilla
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Ribera del Jua
- TASTING NOTES: View: Cherry-violet color. Nose: Fruity aromas, fine roasted coffee and sweet vanilla, fresh, red fruit and black fruit. Palate: Friendly palate, with a body of rich tannins, roasted oak, red fruit and mature black, greedy, nice and long.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
Now you can buy your Ribera del Júa Roble wine online at the best price.
A wine with a rich tannin body.
Wine making Ribera del Jua Roble
Made in French and American oak barrels
What kind of wine is Ribera del Jua Roble
It is a young red wine with four months of barrel, made with three types of grapes very pleasant to drink and with fruity aromas.
The Ribera del Jua winery
Bodegas Ribera del Juá, is a project led by grapes and their vinification. The grapes that best interpret their environment and the nature of vine cultivation in their landscapes, the great differential of our area, climate and soil, well managed and assimilated by the other determining factor, the plant and its adaptation, lead a winemaking of respect to the fruit of the vines, to the grapes, with a team that applies experience, talent and commitment, ....
Varieties of grapes used in Ribera del Jua Roble wine
They use three types of grapes: Monastrell, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah.
Wine pairing Ribera del Jua Roble
Rice, oven fish, white and red meats, oven.
Semi-cured cheeses and mocha sweets and chocolates.
Wine graduation Ribera del Jua Roble
It has an alcohol content of 14.5º
Ideal wine temperature Ribera del Jua Roble
It is recommended to consume at a temperature between 14º and 16º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also