Wines / Jumilla / Red / Ribera del Jua
Wine Ribera del Jua Tinto
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Monastrell grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Jumilla
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Ribera del Jua
- TASTING NOTES: View: Intense violet-violet color. Nose: Fine and sweet fruity aromas, fresh, intense red fruit and ripe black fruit. Palate: Friendly, round palate, smooth body, ripe red and black fruit. greedy, broad, pleasant.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Ribera del Jua
Now you can buy your Ribera del Jua wine online at the best price
A wine to feel, share and enjoy
What kind of wine is Ribera del Jua
It is a young wine made with three types of grape very pleasant to drink and fruity aromas.
The Ribera del Jua winery
Bodegas Ribera del Juá, is a project led by grapes and their vinification. The grapes that best interpret their environment and the nature of the vine cultivation of their landscapes, the great differential of our area, climate and soil, well managed and assimilated by the other determining factor, the plant and its adaptation, ... to drive a vinification of respect to the fruit of the vines, to the grapes, with a team that applies experience, talent and commitment, ...
Wine pairing Ribera del Jua
very wide: rice, oven fish, white and red meats, griddle and embers. Cheeses, ripe fruit and sweets.
Ribera del Jua wine graduation
It has an alcoholic graduation of 14.5º
Ideal wine temperature Ribera del Jua
It is recommended to consume at a temperature between 14º and 16º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Viña Urbezo Joven Ecologico
Borsao joven Selección
Campo de Borja