Wine Riberal Crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Frutos Villar
- TASTING NOTES: It presents a bright ruby red, with upper middle layer. Clean, powerful and complex aroma with elegant aromas of aging. Persist fruit aromas and balsamic. The palate is broad and balanced, very harmonious whole. Long and tasty retronasally. It is complex, elegant and spacious.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
Elaboration: Traditional in 35,000 l stainless steel tanks. Of capacity with 3 reassembles daily of 30 minutes during 15-18 days at controlled temperature of 25-30 ° C with later discovery leaving rest before the filling of barrels. Breeding time in barrel: From 12 to 18 months with trasiegos every 3 or 6 months. Breeding time in bottle: At least 6 months before its commercialization. Lying in metallic sleepers, in an underground ship where they do not exceed 16 ° C in temperature. Type of cask: 85% American oak 15% French oak.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Monasterio de los Olivos Vendimia Seleccionada 2014
Ribera del Duero