Wine Riberal Reserva
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Frutos Villar
- TASTING NOTES: It presents a cherry red, clean and bright, but well covered. The nose has a clean and frank aroma. Very complex with hints of balsamic and vanilla. The palate has the feeling of being well established. But with power soft flavors. Long and wide aftertaste. It is persistent with elegant hints of aging and fruity tones. Powerful and fine.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Elaboration: Traditional in stainless steel tanks, with 100% destemmed grapes, 3 or 4 traps per day. Fermentation temperature controlled at 25-30 ° C for 20-25 days. Later discovered leaving it to rest before the filling of barrels. Breeding time in barrel: From 18 to 24 months according to evolution with trasiegos every 3 months / Depending on evolution, barrel aging lasts between 18 and 24 months and is racked every 3 months. Breeding time in bottle: Minimum 12 months before its market. Lying in metal cages in an underground ship where they do not exceed 16 ° C in temperature. Type of cask: 85% American oak 15% French oak.
Buy online Riberal wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also