Wine Samitier Syrah
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Augusta Bilbilis
- TASTING NOTES: Nose very fresh, fruity and floral. Intense and very, very nice. In the mouth, fresh fruit vueve to appear. It is a Vinio with nerve, intense and pleasantly bitter finish.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Samitier/ Augusta Bilbilis
- ORIGIN: Zaragoza-Spain
Online Calatayud wine shop
Monovarietal that shows the perfect settlement of the variety in the area. It stands out for its great friendliness and freshness, as well as for a great value for money
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also