Wine Sangre de Toro
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cariñena grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Catalunya
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Torres
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry cherry color, with fresh, expressive and intense aromas of red fruits, and with a subtle touch of aging in oak barrels. In the mouth it is velvety and, persistent, with round tannins on a background of candied fruits.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
In the year 1954 Miguel Torres, already looked for the most precious Mediterranean varieties to create a different wine, that expressed the authentic character of the earth. Thus was born "Sangre de Toro", whose name is inspired by Bacchus, the Roman god of wine, formerly named "El hijo del Toro".
Buy online Sangre de Toro wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also