Wine Sangria Lola Mola
Pentaward Oro en 2017
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: without GI
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 5º-6º C
- WINERIES: Lola Mola
- TASTING NOTES: It is a ruby red sangria, with a velvety flavor, which combines aromas of red fruits with soft citrus notes and a touch of Moscatel wine: our secret.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Sangria/Lola Mola
- ORIGIN: Sitges-Barcelona
- WEIGHT: 1.4Kg
Buy your Sangria Lola Mola online at the best price
The ingredients of this sangria are all 100% natural. Its creators say that "we start from a 100% Tempranillo base wine of Spanish origin, of a very high quality" and, according to the label, they also mix natural juice from Mediterranean citrus fruits, natural aromas, sugar and citric acid.
To drink it, we suggest that we place sweet orange segments in the mouth of the bottle and serve it cold, at 5 or 6ºC. But is there anything freer than indentation? So the best thing is that you try how you like best.
With a 1L format, it is perfect to share with friends, family or whoever you want.
- Has absolutely no taste. I am really disappointed.