Wine Sangria Lolea Nº 2
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Macabeo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: without GI
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 7º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Lolea
- TASTING NOTES: Clear, clean, luminous and attractive, with a slight effervescence of fine and constant bubbles. Balanced and elegant Keeping the essence of fresh wine, with notes of vanilla, jasmine, apricot Great balance between acidity and sweetness
- MARK / PRODUCER: Lolea
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy online your Sangria Lolea Nº 2 at the best price
Its design is captivating
Elaboration of Sangria Lolea Nº 2
Sangria with an artisan recipe, made with white wine from Macabeo and Airén grapes, Mediterranean citrus fruits and a touch of vanilla.
What type of wine is Sangria Lolea Nº 2
Our sangria is not pasteurized to preserve all the characteristics of the wine, it also has a carbonic touch that gives it freshness and joy.
Varieties of grapes used in Sangria Lolea Nº 2
Varieties: Chardonnay, Macabeo
Occasions to drink Sangria Lolea Nº 2
a perfect cocktail at aperitif time, with meals, in the afternoon and of course at night
ideal to take on a picnic or to the beach, or even for a dinner on the terrace.
Alcohol content of Sangria Lolea Nº 2
It has a graduation of 7th vol.
Serving temperature of Sangria Lolea Nº 2
Serve very cold, in a balloon glass with lots of ice and a slice of lime.
Surprising with a mint leaf.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also