Wine Sauci S’ Naranja
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Palomino fino grape , Pedro Ximénez grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet and generous
- Designation of Origin: Condado de Huelva
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º C
- WINERIES: Sauci
- TASTING NOTES: Intense amber color, with honey, orange and ocher reflections, bright and clean. Slow and dense, glyceric tears. Its nose is complex, subtle, elegant, with sweet aromas of candied fruit, dried apricots and prunes, typical of the PX variety. This sweetness is counteracted by the refreshing citrus notes of bitter orange, well set with the salty notes and dried fruits typical of aging in wood that the palomino grape produces. Smooth, silky, leaving interesting memories of oranges and candied fruits on the palate. The correct measurement of acidity makes the wine fresh without cloying or saturating.
- BARREL AGING: 120 months
Buy your Sauci S ’Orange wine online at the best price
Preparation of Sauci S ’Orange
Obtained from a wine certified by the Regulatory Council of the County of Huelva Denomination of Origin or from a fresh grape must from the DO area, which has been fortified with wine alcohol that has previously been subjected to maceration with bitter orange rinds.
What kind of wine is Sauci S ’Orange
Oxidative aging, allowing it to age for more than 10 years in American oak casks, by the criaderas and soleras system.
The Sauci winery
It is one of the oldest wineries in the Condado de Huelva region. The origins of our family's winemaking vocation lie in France. Approximately in 1780, some French named Saussi, settled in the area, dedicating themselves to the care of the vineyard and winemaking. Since then, it has been transmitted from generation to generation, until in 1925 Fernando Sauci started our commercial activity, creating Bodegas Sauci.
Denomination of Origin of Sauci S 'Naranja
Condado de Huelva is a Spanish Wine Protected Designation of Origin that legally protects the aging and marketing of wines produced in the Andalusian municipalities of the El Condado de Huelva region, a wine-growing area located in the southeast of the province of Huelva and whose historical name is Niebla County. It produces the so-called Wines of the Discovery of America.
Grape varieties used in Sauci S 'Naranja
Varieties: Pedro Ximénez and Palomino Fino with a late harvest
Sauci S ’Orange wine pairing
Perfect pairing with chocolate and all kinds of desserts, without forgetting that slightly cold it is ideal to accompany foie gras, duck ham, sweet and sour salads and cheeses.
Occasions to drink Sauci S ’Orange wine
Perfect to accompany appetizers or as a cocktail, with ice and orange slices.
Quality / Price Ratio of Sauci S ’Orange
Good value for money
Graduation and serving temperature Sauci S ’Orange
Its alcohol content is 15º vol., And it is recommended to drink at 10º wine temperature.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also