Wine Sed de Cana
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Viñedos del Jaro
- TASTING NOTES: Some wines from certain sectors of our older Chafandín Payment of vineyards along the aging process in certain vintages, move more elegance and personality in successive tastings, there is a "Heart Beat". These barrels are selected in the first six months after each harvest and separate, to make them individual attention. The year that this event occurs is bottled under the brand Be Cana and gives rise to the flagship wine of the winery. Fruit and floral aromas (violets) over elegant shades, mineral, balsamic and spicy. Large, juicy and voluminous, yet with a fine journey full of expression and balance Boca. Very durable and exciting final.
- BARREL AGING: 20 months
Wine bottle made only in the best vintages, with a limited production of 1,500 bottles. A powerful and mature tempranillo, with abundant notes of aging, ideal for lovers of corpulentos banks. With Chafandín Pago strains, 40 years of age and cultivated on calcareous soils of shallow depth and low productivity. Aged between 18 and 22 months in new French oak barrels.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also