Wine Sed de Cana
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º
- WINERIES: Viñedos del Jaro
- TASTING NOTES: Some wines from certain sectors of our older Chafandín Payment of vineyards along the aging process in certain vintages, move more elegance and personality in successive tastings, there is a "Heart Beat". These barrels are selected in the first six months after each harvest and separate, to make them individual attention. The year that this event occurs is bottled under the brand Be Cana and gives rise to the flagship wine of the winery. Fruit and floral aromas (violets) over elegant shades, mineral, balsamic and spicy. Large, juicy and voluminous, yet with a fine journey full of expression and balance Boca. Very durable and exciting final.
- BARREL AGING: 26 months
You can now buy your Sed de Cana wine at the best price.
Sed de Caná, the most emblematic wine of this winery.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Sed de Cana
Its fermentation process is 21 days at a constant temperature of 14º-16ºC.
The maceration is 20 days in tanks of 3000 liters.
What kind of wine is Sed de Cana
Malolática aging in French oak barrels of 300 liters aged for 26 months in barrels
The winery Viñas del Jaro
Viñas del Jaro is located on the outskirts of the town of Pesquera de Duero, which is considered one of the most emblematic areas of wine production in Spain, the Denomination of Origin of Ribera del Duero.
The winery was founded in 1997 using as a base the Finca El Quiñón of 65 hectares and following the enological philosophy of a constant study and analysis of the different sectors and Payments of our vineyards, planted mainly with the variety Tinto Fino (Tempranillo) and with two small plots of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
The continuous field work allows us to fully understand our vineyards to better understand their grapes and wines, which allows us to offer the most interesting personality in each of our vintages of the union: UVA / Soil / Climate.
Designation of origin of Sed de Cana
It belongs to the DO Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Douro river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the wine Sed de Cana
The main variety used is Tempranillo.
Made only in the best vintages, with a limited production of 1,500 bottles
Wine pairing Sed de Cana
With all kinds of red and roasted meats.
Occasions in which this wine Sed de Cana is appropriate
In meals with meats, and roasts in the field or at family gatherings
Quality / price ratio of Sed de Cana
Good value for money
Alcohol grade of Sed de Cana
He came with 14th alcohol graduation.
Ideal temperature of consumption of Sed de Cana
its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also