Wine Señorío de Lazán 50 Aniversario
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Pirineos
- TASTING NOTES: It is a wine with intense violet. It has a powerful nose with aromas of red fruits and toasted wood coexist with other spices and chocolate. The palate is tasty with a large volume that holds all the tasting. The wood appears fused with high quality. Very persistent and powerful, but not an aggressive wine. Grapes: Tempranillo, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Moristel and Parraleta native.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pirineos
Buy online wine Señorio de Lazan 50 Aniversario
Its varieties come from the same skirts of the Sierra de la Candelera, in particular the Monte de lazán. The name Señorio de Lazán comes from the Marquesado de Lazán, title of Cayetano Rebolledo de Palafox (Señorío de Salas Altas y Salas Bajas, buried in Salas Bajas).
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also