Wine Señorio del Cid Verdejo
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 8º-10º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 12,5º
- WINERIES: Osborne
- TASTING NOTES: View: Pale yellow with greenish reflections. Sparkly. Nose: Tropical fruits and fresh white flowers, citrus notes, toilet herbs. Varietal. In the mouth: Powerful, dry, fresh, tasty, fruity, pleasant, good acidity. Persistent.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Osborne
Grapes harvested manually and transported to warehouse with little time interval. The crushed grape is cooled to 10ºC so that it does not initiate the fermentation, while it macerates with its skins enhancing the aromas. It is fermented at a very low temperature to prolong the fermentation time, providing the yeasts and their own aromas and avoiding, as far as possible, the loss of aromas due to the carbonic detachment.
Buy online wine Señorio del Cid
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also