Wine Silvanus Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Asenjo&Manso
- TASTING NOTES: Intense cherry red, high layer, very satiny Primary aromas of ripe fruit, balsamic notes, toast and minerals, very spicy, chocolate and vanilla. A wine with fine tannins and firm body, solid, balanced, very expressive with a long persistence.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Buy online wine Silvanus de Ribera del Duero
Vineyard: own vineyard, 100% tempranillo, with age between 40 and 70 years. Aging: 14 months in French oak barrels and 14 months in bottle.
To speak of Silvanus is to speak of one of the most special cries of Ribera, for much of the criticism is considered as a wine of author
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also