Wine Solar Viejo Joven
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 13º-15ºC
- WINERIES: Solar Viejo
- TASTING NOTES: Bright and medium high coloring intensity. Ruby red and violet iridescence that denote youth. High aromatic intensity, highlighting the aromas of red fruit, strawberry, raspberry, very characteristic of the temples of Rioja Alavesa. In the mouth it is tasty and balanced. In the retronasal phase, the fruity notes appear more intensely. Greater power and persistent than usual in this type of wine due to the characteristics of the vintage. Light passage in the mouth and little marked tannin. Balanced and good acidity that brings freshness, resulting in a very interesting wine to accompany any time.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Solar Viejo
- ORIGIN: Laguardia-Spain
You can now buy your Solar Viejo Joven wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Solar Viejo Joven wine
Alcoholic fermentation at a maximum temperature of 26ºC. Maceration with skins for 15 days. Discover by gravity and separation of bleeding and wine press. Malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 21ºC. Clarification and subsequent cold stabilization. Amicrobial filtration
What type of wine is Solar Viejo Joven
Young wine without aging of Tempranillo grapes100%. Bottle with screw cap.
The Solar Viejo winery
The Solar Viejo wineries have been producing wines with the personality of the Rioja Designation of Origin for more than 75 years. Founded in 1937 in La Guardia (Alava)
The original winery was founded in one of the emblematic manor houses of Laguardia, within the walled enclosure of the town. That's where the first Solar Viejo, the most iconic wine in the winery, began to be made. The current facilities, built more than 30 years ago, are located in the immediate vicinity of the town and keep the essence of that first experience.
Denomination of origin of Solar Viejo Joven wine
Belonging to the DO Rioja, this denomination represents the maximum expression of Spanish wines. The Rioja Designation of Origin - DO Ca Rioja - is considered worldwide one of the best and most prestigious denominations. It covers the regions, Navarra and the Basque Country, divided into three zones: Rioja Alta, Rioja Baja and Rioja Alavesa. The area of ??land thus reaches 52,900 hectares.
Grape variety used in Solar Viejo Joven wine
Grape varieties: 100% Tempranillo
Pairing wine Solar Viejo Joven
Rice, pasta Bolognese, salads, any type of tapas or skewers, soft cheeses and sausages.
Occasions in which Solar Viejo Joven is appropriate
To accompany in family meals and in the field.
Value for money Solar Viejo Joven
There is a good quality price relation.
Alcohol grade Solar Viejo Joven
Graduation of 13.5º vol.
Ideal serving temperature of Solar Viejo Joven
Consume preferably at a temperature between 13º-15 Cº
Awards and distinctions of Solar Viejo Joven wine
• Bronze at the Decanter World Wine Awards, United Kingdom.
• Bronze at the International Wine Challenge, United Kingdom.
• Bronze at the Japan Wine Competition, Japan.
• Gold Medal to the Berliner Wein Trophy 2014.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also