Wine Solar Viejo Reserva
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Solar Viejo
- TASTING NOTES: Color: bright, intense cherry red with garnet iridescence Aroma: in a still glass the aromas from its aging in the barrel predominate, vanilla, cloves, black pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon, caramel. After slight stirring, fruity notes such as blackberry, fig, raspberry jam and aromas of cocoa appear. Mouth: good volume and persistence, with a certain acidity that provides freshness and intense flavors from wood. In the aftertaste certain balsamic notes appear that contribute to give it greater complexity.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
You can now buy your Solar Viejo Reserva wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of the Solar Viejo Reserva wine
Coupage based on tempranillo grapes. Slight clarification. No cold stabilization, only the natural stabilization that the wines undergo during barrel aging. Amicrobic filtration.
What kind of wine is Solar Viejo Reserva
Aging in French and American oak barrels for at least 12 months and bottle aging for up to 36 months.
The Solar Viejo winery
The Solar Viejo wineries have been making wines with their own personality for more than 75 years.
of Origin Rioja. Founded in 1937 in La Guardia (Alava)
The original winery was founded in one of the emblematic manor houses of Laguardia, within the walled area of ??the town. It was there that the first Solar Viejo began to be made, the winery's most iconic wine. The current facilities, built more than 30 years ago, are located in the vicinity of the town and keep the essence of that first experience.
Wine Designation of Origin Solar Viejo Reserva
Belonging to the DO Rioja, this denomination represents the maximum expression of Spanish wines. The Denomination of Origin Rioja - DO Ca Rioja - is considered one of the best and most prestigious denominations worldwide. It covers the regions, Navarra and the Basque Country, divided into three zones: Rioja Alta, Rioja Baja and Rioja Alavesa. The extension of land thus reaches 52,900 hectares.
Grape variety used in Solar Viejo Reserva wine
Grape varieties: Tempranillo and Graciano
Solar Viejo Reserva wine pairing
Roast meats, meat stew, cured cheese, foie.
Occasions in which Solar Viejo Reserva is appropriate
To accompany family meals and celebrations
Quality / price ratio Solar Viejo Reserva
There is a good quality price relation.
Degree of alcohol Solar Viejo Reserva
Ideal service temperature of Solar Viejo Reserva
Consume preferably at a temperature between 16º-18º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also