Wine Sonsierra crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Sonsierra
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red with lively garnet trim. On the nose it offers aromas of cocoa, vanilla and coffee from its aging in a barrel on a vivid and fragrant background of ripe fruit and licorice. Its passage through the mouth is round and harmonious with a good assemblage of varietal and spicy notes.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Sonsierra
- ORIGIN: La Rioja-Spain
Now you can buy your wine Sonsierra Crianza online at the best price
Special features of the wine:
Winemaking Sonsierra Crianza
Pre-fermentative maceration for 24 hours. Alcoholic fermentation with periodic overpumping in stainless steel tanks for 8 days at a controlled temperature of 24º C to preserve fruity aromas to the maximum. Post-fermentation maceration for 24-48 hours. Malolactic fermentation in concrete tanks.
What kind of wine is Sonsierra Crianza
12 months in Bordeaux American oak barrels.
3 months of aging in the bottle at least.
The winery Sonsierra
Bodegas Sonsierra was born in San Vicente de la Sonsierra, in the heart of a region with unique characteristics for growing grapes, where Tempranillo finds its ideal habitat. In 1962, more than 240 winegrowers decided to put their 430 hectares of vineyards in common, making an old wish of the town's farmers a reality: the creation of a cooperative in which to make their own wines.
Denomination of origin of wine Sonsierra Crianza
Belonging to the DO Rioja, this denomination represents the maximum expression of Spanish wines. The Rioja Denomination of Origin - DO Ca Rioja - is considered one of the best and most prestigious denominations in the world. It covers the regions, Navarra and the Basque Country, divided into three areas: Rioja Alta, Rioja Baja and Rioja Alavesa. The extension of land thus reaches 52,900 hectares.
Variety of grapes used in wine Sonsierra Crianza
Varieties of grapes: 100% Tempranillo
Vineyards: Harvested by hand and located on the slopes of the Sierra de Cantabria.
Wine pairing Sonsierra Crianza
To accompany red meats, game, barbecues, sausages and semi-cured cheeses.
Occasions in which Sonsierra Crianza is appropriate
To accompany in family meals and in the field.
Price / quality ratio Sonsierra Crianza
There is a good quality price relation.
Degree of alcohol Sonsierra Crianza
Ideal service temperature of Sonsierra Crianza
Consume preferably at a temperature of 16º
Awards and distinctions of the wine Sonsierra Crianza
• Bronze Medal, International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018
• Silver Medal, International Wine Challenge 2018
• Silver Medal and 90 points, Decanter World Wine Adwards 2018
• Great Gold Medal, World Concours de Bruxelles 2016
- There are still no reviews for this product.