Wine Sonsierra Reserva
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º
- WINERIES: Sonsierra
- TASTING NOTES: Suggestive garnet red color with ruby trim. In the nose it displays elegant balsamic and spicy aromas of great complexity, with notes of ripe black fruits and light toasted. In the mouth it is round and velvety, with a few toasted nuances at the end that give it a pleasant memory.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Sonsierra
Buy your Sonsierra Reserva wine at the best price.
Sonsierra Reserva wine making
Elaboration The three varieties separately. Traditional controlled fermentation at 28ºC, and maceration for 21 days. After malolactic fermentation, it is placed in French oak barrels, after which the three varieties are assembled.
What kind of wine is Sonsierra Reserva.
Aging Aged on its lees in a selection of French oak barrels for 12 months and subsequent bottle aging.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also