Wine Sonsierra Reserva
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º
- WINERIES: Sonsierra
- TASTING NOTES: Suggestive garnet red color with ruby trim. In the nose it displays elegant balsamic and spicy aromas of great complexity, with notes of ripe black fruits and light toasted. In the mouth it is round and velvety, with a few toasted nuances at the end that give it a pleasant memory.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Sonsierra
Elaboration All three varieties separately. Traditional fermentation controlled at 28ºC, and maceration of 21 days. After the malolactic fermentation, it is carried into French oak barrels, after which the three varieties are assembled. Breeding Raised on their lees in a selection of French oak barrels for 12 months and later in bottle.
Buy online Sonsierra wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also