Wine Tamaral Vendimia Seleccionada
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Tamaral
- TASTING NOTES: Very alive in the nose, red fruits and Wild glimpse of a vanilla background Coming from the barrel. In the mouth it is expressive with A good acidity and a nice finish.
- BARREL AGING: 9 months
Wine bottle elaborated from own vineyards located at more than 900 mt of altitude in Pesquera de Duero and Baños de Valdearados, with a yield of less than 4,500 kg / Ha.
Wine aged for 9 months in French oak and American oak barrels.
The winery is a family business founded in 1997 in Peñafiel (Ribera del Duero), and they make wines from their own vineyards.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also