Wine Tarima Hill
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Monastrell grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Alicante
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º C
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14ºñ- 16º C
- WINERIES: Volver
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry in color with an intense ruby ??rim. On the nose, ripe fruit, black raspberries, blueberries, spices, balsamic notes, as well as floral notes stand out. Tasty on the palate, balanced and full-bodied. Long finish.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
You can now buy your Tarima Hill wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Tarima Hill
The harvest is adapted to the optimum moment of ripening of the grapes, it usually occurs in the first days of autumn. Native yeasts. Malolactic fermentation in barrels.
What kind of wine is Tarima Hill
Wine aged for 14 months in French barrels.
The winery Volver
Bodegas Volver produces in other wine-growing areas of Spain such as Alicante, La Mancha, Jumilla and Valencia.
The differential seal of Bodegas Volver is a modern cut where native varieties are mainly worked such as: Monastrell, Tempranillo, Merseguera, Macabeo, Moscatel, etc.
Denomination of Origin of Tarima Hill
The origin of Alicante wine is within the legends and fables, which surround the historical roots of the wines of all regions.
In our province, it was the Iberians who began to cultivate the vine for family use, although it previously existed in the wild. Possibly it was the Phoenicians who introduced the vine to us in the first half of the first millennium before Jesus Christ. The Romans were great growers of this fruit.
Grape variety used in Tarima Hill
Variety: 100% Monastrell
Made with grapes from multiple vineyards located in the towns of the middle Vinalopó: Pinoso, Salinas, El Maña, Monovar ... Planted in glass between 1935 and 1970 where a traditional dry-land viticulture is carried out giving rise to a yield of 1.5 kg per plant.
Tarima Hill wine pairing
To take with red meats, sausages and rice.
Occasions in which it is appropriate Tarima Hill
In celebratory meals and meals with friends.
Quality / price ratio Tarima Hill
Good value for money.
Tarima Hill alcohol degree
15th vol. graduation
Optimum serving temperature of Tarima Hill
Serving temperature: 14º-16ºC.
Tarima Hill awards and honors
- Jeb Dunnuck: 93 points Tarima Hill 2015.
- Nº 17 of the Top 100 Wine Spectator 2017 Tarima Hill 2015.
- J. Raynolds - Vinous: 89 points. Platform Hill 2015.
- Peñín Guide 2017: 92 points Tarima Hill 2014.
- R. Parker Wine Advocate: 92 points Tarima Hill 2014. -
eRobertParker.com: 92 Tarima Hill 2014 points.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also