Wine Tedeum Blanc de Blancs Grand Cuvée Spéciale
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Colombard grape
- Designation of Origin: Import
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Pago de Cirsus & Bodegas Zifar
- TASTING NOTES: Pale yellow with greenish hues. Great aromatic intensity and feeling of freshness, aromas citrus and white flowers. It has great finesse, elegance and softness.
Buy sparkling wine online
Tedeum Blanc de Blancs Grand Cuvée Spéciale is of French origin and is made from the Chardonnay and Colombard varieties. It is intensely aromatic and fresh sensation.
Brut-Cremant that is made using the double fermentation champegnoise method
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also