Wine Tedeum Blanc de Blancs Grand Cuvée Spéciale
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Colombard grape
- Designation of Origin: Import
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- TASTING NOTES: Pale yellow with greenish hues. Great aromatic intensity and feeling of freshness, aromas citrus and white flowers. It has great finesse, elegance and softness.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pago de Cirsus & Bodegas Zifar
Buy Brut-Cremant Tedeum Blanc de Blancs Grand Cuvée Spéciale online
Tedeum Blanc de Blancs Grand Cuvée Spéciale is of French origin. It is of great aromatic intensity and a sensation of freshness.
Elaboration of the wine Tedeum Blanc de Blancs Grand Cuvée Spéciale
It is made using the double fermentation champegnoise method
What kind of wine is Tedeum Blanc de Blancs Grand Cuvée Spéciale
is brut-cremant wine aged 12 months on its lees.
Grape varieties used in Tedeum Blanc de Blancs Grand Cuvée Spéciale
varieties: Chardonnay (50%) and Colombard (50%)
Wine pairing Tedeum Blanc de Blancs Gran Cuvee
To take with pasta, shellfish, and white fish.
Occasions to drink Tedeum Blanc de Blancs Grand Cuvée Spéciale
In events and celebrations in generlal
Degree of alcohol and service temperature
graduation of 11.5º vol. It is recommended to take at 6º-8º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also