Wine Tempore Vendimia
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: IGP Bajo Aragón
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-18
- WINERIES: Tempore
- TASTING NOTES: Young wine with floral notes characteristics of Garnacha and Tempranillo whole fruit. Aromatic, intense color and very tasty in the mouth.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Tempore
Elaborated separately in steel tanks Stainless steel with controlled fermentation at 24º. Macerated between 10 and 12 days, with periodic upsets. The coupage is performed After malolactic fermentation.
Buy bottles of wine tempore Vendimia online.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also