Wine Tempranillo uva nocturna
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Ejeanas
- TASTING NOTES: Wild, red and black fruits conjoined: covered with cherry trim or edge anaranjado.Aroma. Palate: The first impression is of ripe fruit, appearing after aging in wood, toasted shades of vanilla and well combined with fruit, due to its aging in bottle.
VINTAGE -. Harvesting is done at night in order to ensure optimum quality of the grapes, retaining all its flavor and color. DEVELOPMENT -. Cold maceration of the grapes for 8 days. After fermentation in stainless steel tanks with temperature control.
A bottle of wine with a very tasty flavor
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also