Wine Terrai C11
Product Not Avilable
Price valid while stock lasts
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cariñena grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Covinca
- TASTING NOTES: Intense cherry red color. Fine and elegant aroma, with great presence of red fruits. In the mouth it is tasty and full-bodied. It presents many shades of jam and raspberry. It is a wine with structure, fleshy and balanced.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Terrai/Covinca
- ORIGIN: Longares-Zaragoza
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Buy your Terrai C11 wine online at the best price
Elaboration of Terrai C11 wine
The grapes were harvested by hand at the optimum moment of their maturation during the first half of September. The grapes are destemmed and placed in stainless steel tanks to carry out the alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature (about 26ºC) for 10 days to achieve the expression of the varietal character. At the end of the fermentation and after maceration for about 7 days, it is uncovered. We use only the wine from the bleeding and once the malolactic fermentation is finished the wine is clarified, filtered and bottled under the strictest hygienic conditions.
Terrai C11 wine pairing
To enjoy with pasta, soft and semi-cured cheeses, as well as vegetables, grilled and roasted meats, and blue and river fish.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also