Wine Teta de Vaca
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º C
- WINERIES: Vinos Divertidos
- TASTING NOTES: View: high, intense and slightly edging layer. Nose: Aromas typical of Grenache, sweetness and freshness. Palate: Soft and singular emboque, polished tannins, with good minerality adopted by the Teta de Vaca.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Vinos Divertidos
Buy online wine from Calatayud Teta de Vaca
Variety of Spanish grape, which in ancient Rome was known as Bumasti. Long and thick grains, from the caste of Jaén. Sweet aroma and freshness of garnacha Invitating, fresh, pleasant and sweet Slate and red sandstone, dry and hostile soil.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also