Wine Tineta roble
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Ordoñez
- TASTING NOTES: View: Ruby red / severe Nose: fruit / cassis / wood / smoky / charcoal Aromas Mouth: Bodied / juicy / succulent / Sensual
- BARREL AGING: 7 months
Buy online wine from Ribera del Duero
Tineta is a Monovarietal of Tinto Fino, variety reina in the Ribera del Duero elaborated with grapes coming from a single estate, Finca el Carril. A 40-year-old vineyard planted on alluvial soils composed of clay, gravel and sand. The fermentation is produced in stainless steel tanks and the subsequent aging in third year French oak barrels where it ages for 7 months.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also