Wine Tinto Pesquera Janus Gran Reserva
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Pesquera-Familia Fernández Rivera
- TASTING NOTES: A different to others in the cellar and with which Alejandro Fernández wanted to combine tradition and modernity, great aged in old oak barrels reserve, which he named for Janus, "after the Roman god of gates and wine thresholds (arrivals and departures), the roads and everything that has a beginning, a god with two faces, looking to the past and the future. "
- BARREL AGING: 36 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Alejandro Fernández Tinto Pesquera
- ORIGIN: Valladolid-Spain
Buy online wine from Ribera del Duero
It came highly expected by those who were lucky to try this wine from other vintages. Wine that only elaborates the years in which the harvest is very special. Professionals consider it as an unforgettable and memorable wine. It takes the name of the Roman god of the two faces, one that looks to the past and one that looks to the future. This is the idea that Alejandro Fernández had when making this wine in 1982, one half did it in the traditional way and the other half in the new installations with modern techniques.
- There are still no reviews for this product.