Wine TLG Torrelongares
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º
- WINERIES: Covinca
- TASTING NOTES: Strawberry pink wine with blue trim, has a great intensity of fruit flavors such as raspberry, strawberry, peach and floral background. The palate is soft, fresh and fruity wine with balanced acidity
- MARK / PRODUCER: Covinca
Buy online wine from Cariñena
Preparation: grapes were harvested with grape harvesters in the optimal timing of maturation during the first half of September. They move quickly to the winery, and after being crushed hatch in deposits steel until they get the right color for pink. Then proceeds to bleed the must, alcoholic fermentation and racking controlled temperature of 17 º C to preserve maximum fruit in stainless steel with selected yeast. It is then clarified and cold stabilized at -5 ° C. The wine bottles after microfiltration.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also